|To Qualify you must pursue an undergraduate degree in:
||Criminal Justice, Psychology, Social Work or related fields of study.
|Level of Education for which Award is granted:
||College, junior, senior or graduate.
|Amount of Award:
||Maximum of $1,000 per year.
|Method of Disbursement:
|Applicants must have:
- A parent, guardian or grandparent who is an active or honorary member of the Federal Probation & Pretrial Officers Association;
- Be enrolled as a full-time student; and
- Have a personal commitment to enter the field of criminal justice, probation, pretrial services upon graduation.
|You need to submit:
- Transcript of all college credits;
- Include two letters of recommendation from individuals (excluding relatives) who have known you for at least two years;
- Provide a brief narrative highlighting your future plans; and,
- A personal interview may be required
||Please e-mail your application to Sharie_Lutt@azd.uscourts.gov
||The monetary amounts and number of awards granted are determined by the FPPOA Executive Board
|Deadline for Receipt of Applications:
||Close of business on September 15th annually